Friday, November 14, 2008

Final day at HHO Games

Well Folks, after 4 long days of learning, meeting, greeting and networking, we survived the HHO Games in Palmetto, FL! (Yaaaayyyy!)

Today was a magical day culminating 3 days of hard work into a perfect ending. We started with a good breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then headed down to the Manatee Technical Institute in Bradenton.

At 10am we started the "round table" panel with Michael Lombardi, Zero Fossil Fuels, Larry Jarbo and Professor Cliff Ricketts. Prof. Ricketts has been researching and working with hydrogen since the 1970s. In fact, all 4 panel speakers have been involved in alternative energy since the '70s and thus were chosen as the most qualified for Q&A from the audience.

Most of it was good, until it started getting way too technical and honestly, out of our scope. But we learned a lot and I took very good notes.

The best part of the day was the final networking we did with the pros that won the awards. It was like we were family after 4 days. There was definitely some bonding that happened here.

Okay, enough with the sappy stuff......I just miss Chelsea like crazy. Can't wait to get home!

The winners:

Most Innovative HHO System:
Mr. Bruce Wycoff - FireWater Fuel Cells

Best Kit:
James Watkins Most Promising New Kit:Green Hybrid Systems of Chicago, IL

Best EFIE (Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer):
Julio and Effrain from Green Gas Solutions, with their "Aero Box", which I'll be installing on my BMW when I get home.

Best Installation:
Ralph Grugar from Mileage Seekers HHO

and (drum roll....)

THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS.....

JIM TARANTOLA & HIGH PERFORMANCE FUEL CELLS, INC!

Jim and Ozzie and I (with Todd, his installer) all talked at length with Michael Lombardi and Julio from Green Gas Solutions. Our 4 companies will be working together to make some big advancements and with Water4Gas, they will have big backing!

Now I can come home to my beautiful Chelsea and all my friends whom I miss. I want to get to work and make life happen for everyone!

Love,
Ari

No comments: