Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 2 of HHO Games

Wow, today was quite an experience of unity and camaraderie. Many professionals met for two 3-hour seminars: "HHO and Patent Law" and "Controlling the ECU".

The first seminar was boring but needed. There are a lot of people in this industry now that consider themselves professionals and want to expand into a full-fledged business. It's important to understand patents and how they work.

The second seminar was awesome! I learned a lot of tech stuff that I was not clear on regarding the ECU (Electronic Control Unit, or on-board computers) on cars. We all have a lot of work to do, but there are some major movements forwarding the ideal scene which is complete acceptance of HHO from the ECU.

I purchased a unit that I will test on my BMW when I get back home and see if it works like I think it will. Nevertheless, we had a jam-packed day of learning and of course more teaching too. I talked to many more newcomers--even at the hotel and the local restaurant.

Some more good news: The HHO Games was featured in the local newspaper today! Check out the article here:

http://www.bradenton.com/news/story/1025274.html

See you tomorrow!

Ari

No comments: